Are you a dynamic, talented Senior SEO Manager with experience managing small teams? Do you revel in being at the cutting edge of SEM? Are you looking for your next big career move, somewhere you will really feel part of a team that’s going places? If so, we're looking for you.
You will be focusing on the strategic and tactical implementation of SEO and Social campaigns whilst facilitating integration within all available marketing channels (e.g. PPC, display, email and social media) with particular emphasis on innovation.
Who we are
Outreachr is fast growing online marketing agency based in Waterloo (Central London). We serve clients in 10 different countries and we are looking to hire a talented and motivated SEO guru that is able to run our SEO and PPC team.
You will be responsible for:
- Devising search engine marketing strategies for clients
- Developing relationships with Agency partners to increase our offering
- Manage the day to day operation of the team
- Assisting the Managing Director with business development / pitching and marketing
- Managing existing clients, up-selling and cross-selling complementary services to drive revenue
You’ll have worked in a search marketing / digital agency for 3+ years – and have an intimate understanding of the theory and practice of SEO – and how this can be applied to clients’ sites for maximum search engine performance. An good understanding of PPC, social media, content marketing – and how these blend to form successful online marketing campaigns for clients across all sectors – is essential.
Tips before applying
- English is your first language
- Think about why you want to work with us - a really good think - before you apply for a role.
- Don’t apply if you don’t think you can bring something amazing to our team!
- Don't apply if you have no managerial experience
This role is based in Waterloo, London
In the application, please state (where relevant):
- Your Twitter handle
- Your MOZ rank and profile link
- Your Linkedin profile
- Links to your work / past experience
- A short covering letter telling us why we should interview you
- Generic applications will be automatically rejected
£36K+ with performance based bonus (up to £15k)